This blog is offered and maintained by
German Patent Attorney
European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney
Address: Alte Landstrasse 23, 85521 Ottobrunn by Munich, Germany
Tel.: 0049-89-54806697, Fax: 0049-89-54806699
Data protection declaration in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
e-IPconsult – Patent Attorney Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Bucher (hereinafter: e-IPconsult)
Alte Landstrasse 23
Phone: +49 (0)89 – 54806697
Fax: +49 (0)89 – 54806699
e-IPconsult’s data protection officer can be contacted by Ralf Bucher at the above address or firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://eIPconsult.wordpress.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information
are recorded without your intervention and stored until they are automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– name and URL of the retrieved file,
– website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our e-mail address
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via our e-mail address mail@e-IPconsult.com The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
– this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Analysis tools and social media plug-ins are not used on this website.
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest.
or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://eIPconsult.wordpress.com/imprint-and-legal.
In the blog, information regarding industrial property rights, particularly patents, utility models, trademarks, and designs (design patents) is offered, which could be helpfull for anybody who has questions regarding this matter. The given information is of general nature and not a legally binding advice. In order to get legally binding advice, one should contact a qualified patent attorney. I try to offer information of high quality. However, I cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of the offered information. Furthermore, I am not responsible for damages caused by the offered information. Very important: I do not guarantee up-to-dateness of the provided information.